Friday, December 30, 2011

Photographer Focus: Eric Guillemain








via ericguillemain.com
I just recently came across Eric Guillemain's photography and I am immensely glad I did! I actually found him by accident while I was browsing through pictures of Tanya Dziahileva (above, first photo).  I am very much in love with his work and am very surprise that I haven't found him sooner. He is a French fashion photographer whose work has been debuted in Vogue, VS Magazine, Deutsch, Elle, Vanity Fair, S Moda, Harper's Bazaar, Flair, and many more. He is marvelous! I look forward to seeing more of his work in the future.


He also has a blog if you would like to follow his work:
beforefashion.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

BEFORE FASHION said...

thanks for sharing.

Nicholas Vo said...

My honor! I am an immense fan of your work! I look forward to seeing more of it in the future.

Post a Comment