Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Dior Couture by Patrick Demarchelier






EU Vanity Fair editor, Ingrid Sischy, and legendary fashion photographer (and God, if I do say so myself) Patrick Demarchelier have teamed up to pay retrospect to Dior by creating a book comprising of images of Dior's best couture moments over the decades. It is all photographed by Demarchelier himself and also incorporates the works of Yves Saint Laurent, Marc Bohan, and of previous head designer for Dior, Paul Galliano. From what I can tell from the preview, Demarchelier has brilliantly ─ and quite perfectly ─ captured the essence of Dior and what its image is. I'm adding this to my "Wishlist" this instance!

It isn't scheduled to be released until December, but you can pre-order it on Amazon at the link below:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment